Getting your business the attention it deserves does not have to cost you and outrageous amount of money. From personalized merchandise to fleets of custom designed vehicles, you will find that by enlisting the help of a reputable screen printing company your company will be well on its way to success. Here are some creative examples of what magic that combining creative ideas with screen printing services can help you to create.
1. Customers like seeing a company have their own product lines when purchasing items. This is the reason that so many large food store chains purchase bulk items from major brand name manufacturers and have their own logo printed on the packaging. Screen printing companies can help you do the same thing with customized rub downs and color transfer graphics. You can purchase wholesale lots of merchandise from the large name branded manufacturer and transfer these designs to the packaging yourself, saving you a great deal of money while giving you the potential of making a great deal of money as well on profits.
2. Companies spend a lot of money having customized painting jobs done on their fleets of company vehicles. Many people do not know that a screen printing service can provide you with the same results at a fraction of the costs. By creating car graphics, vehicle wraps, fleet wraps and other car decals you can use your company vehicles as moving advertising billboards to promote your company’s products and services. Wrapping vehicles with these graphic decals is simple and convenient to complete without the need of hiring specialists who can charge large fees for these types of services. Some screen printing services can go as far as to create customized wrapped for Hummers, airplanes and motorcycles if needed.
3. If you are in an industry that can benefits from trade shows you can have display booths and exhibit booth signage created inexpensively for your use. Pop up trade show displays can be created in colorful, bold and bright designs that promote your company products. These display booths are constructed in a manner in which they are easy to set up, take down and convenient enough to fit in a personal automobile to be moved.
4. Screen printing companies can design t-shirt creations for your employees to wear to promote your company. Unlike big box companies that deal in employee uniforms, a customized screen printed shirt will save you a lot of money in this area. Again this is another great product that with a little creativity and a screen printing company that uses top quality products, you will find a winning advertising tool for your business.
5. If you operate a retail location, you know that one of the biggest crazes right now is the screen-printed shopping bags that customers opt to purchase instead of using the plastic and paper bags available through the store. This is due to the desire of creating a more eco-friendly environment. You can bring your company up-to-date and join in on this craze by having screen printing companies create these shopping bag designs for you. For only pennies these companies can help you turn a large profit while showing your customers that you care about the environment as well. This option alone is two creative promotional tools wrapped up in one.